Monday 10th - Routine For Once
Rake 1 in P2, rake 2 in P1. Typically when I arrive Peter, David, Tim and Chris are washing an outside. Tom and Chris slightly in front, doing degreasing.
Inside was John M on toilets, Jane on windows, John S and Nigel with Ghostbusters, Nick, Roger C and Val on various items. Kath and I tend to start on "Mary", me with a GTech and Kath on windows and tables. After that I took the Gtech down rake 1 on all the floors. The buffet car chairs are very heavy so Kath kindly moves them aside so I can vac. I did find a metal fork on the floor in the next carriage. Fortunately Sherri from RCS was onboard so I could hand it back. Finally Roger C took the mop through rake 1.
Some other photos. Kath, Lynn, Greg and myself are part of the Teddy Bear Thursday team. Last week was the first for this year. Very busy in the morning.
The diesel drivers all had extra assistance
TBTs are scheduled for 13th and 20th August BUT DUE TO EXTREME HEAT FORECAST FOR THURSDAY THIS WEEK ALL TRAINS ARE CANCELLED.
And in the yard the roof trusses for Broadway have been loaded.
These will be going up to Broadway next Monday. So presumably there will be just 1 rake available to clean. And if it is rake 1 it will be only 6 coaches as the buffet car is due to be taken out of service for a week to have comms fitted so that the card machine will work.





Comments
Post a Comment