Monday 17th - Yet Another Surprise.

 As a freight was taking the Broadway platform 2 building up to Broadway I confidently expected rake 1 in P2, and only 6 carriages because the buffet car is out for communications mods. (To make the card machine work). Instead I found 7 coach rake 2 in P2.


We pass Broadway station on our way in and it was a hive of activity. Huge crane in the forecourt, people on the building roof and lots of cars parked down the driveway.

So a chance to photo the team before I did a bit of vacuuming and spot mopping.

Greg


John S and Long Tall Steve.



Nigel


Jane



David, Peter, Chris and Tim


Lynn (toilet monitor as John M got the boiler service man in) and Kath


And that was it. Weather permitting this week it is Teddy Bear Thursday, last one for this year.

Comments