Wednesday 30th - Everyday, in every way ....

 I could not be here today, so these photos were taken very Kindly by Des Adams. I will do my best to name everyone correctly, Colin and Geoff ( or Jeff) posing, I am told they are at least 1 metre apart.

I think they were looking at their handy work in 34929
1808 in the paintshop, Dave is either flatting paint or applying it. This carriage is beginning to look like new or better than .....

A nice view of 16221 in the barn, The bogies are being overhauled, the carriage is on the jacks and lowered so interior work can carry on.




Derek has spent many hours replacing the floor in 16221 .... this looks like a bit more floor, some joker said he was going to a board meeting. We do like to have a laugh.
Back to 34929, this is the north end toilet compartment panelling going in ..... the carpenters set an incredibly high standard.




Ed is keeping himself to himself.
I think Dave is machining some moulding here.

It seems all the work benches are spoken for, though no-one seems to fight over using the welders area, probably all those sparks.



I hope thats an ok update for you all, with a no budget situation at the moment, we are still managing to push forward. 
Once again thanks to Des for the pics.


Comments