Monday 4th - Still Warm and Sunny

 October, no home heating on yet?! 22°C today.

Chris, Peter and Tim hard at work. Note the maroon carriage.


This is the rest of 4787.


It looks a bit tired! Due to be replaced by "Christine" any time now. But inside a real contrast. Not ex works but still very good.


Everyone busy working when we arrived so Kath and I started in "Mary" and so once again no pics of the team at work (I'm sure Dave understands this challenge!). They were Greg, John M, Lynn, Nigel, Roger C and Val. Nigel doing a great job of Ghostbusting while the two regulars are recovering from their bionic replacements.

I have wondered what the practical difference is now that P2 has had a short extension. With rake 1 in P2 and rake 2 in P1 and both of the Broadway end carriages just nicely on the platform, the difference is clearly seen here.


 Quite a useful extension.

Comments